Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Susan K Weckesser and Helmar projects!!!

Happy Saturday it's Stephanie here to share some more fabulous projects using 
and


Stamps- Insta Cute
Helmar product used-Zap Dots and Helmar tape runner

For my card here I used some amazing pattern paper by Susan and I framed the sentiment with a stamp from the Insta Cute kit.




 This second project once again showcases Susan's amazing paper collection and here I made a little jotter notebook really fun and I used the painted sentiments for the cover.
To finish off my notebook I added some colorful flowers using the Helmar 450 quick dry.

Helmar product-450 quick dry and helmar tape runner

 Head on over to the Helmar BLOG to check out some amazing projects.

Also check out the 
 and

Leave a comment here in this post...
 for a chance to win ONE of Susan Weckesser stamp kits (of your choice)...
 we will be giving away ONE stamp kit per day... every day.  I've heard Helmar has a giveaway as well.  You will want to comment over there ever day as well.






{Ippity} {Ippity}



31 comments:

Alison said...

very neat!

Liz Lumsden said...

Great cards...thanks for sharing!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderfull cards! Susan's designs are so versatile and I just LOVE how big they are!

Pam said...

Very sweet cards Stephanie! The Insta Cute set is adorable!!!

JPScraps said...

The card and notebook are wonderful!

Holly Saveur said...

GORGEOUS..love that cute house!

Rona said...

These are adorable!! I love the faith, hope and love notebook!!

Janet said...

These are such beautiful projects.. I love how you can really see the stamps in action.

Chris D. said...

How adorable is this card and notebook?! So cute!

jennifer mitten said...

What a fabulous project! I love those papers too:-)

Angel said...

Woo hoo! Such CUTE stamps!! Love what it can create. Thanks for the inspiration

erin lee creative said...

LOVE your projects. It's so great to have such beautiful stamps to work with!

Suzanne said...

lOVE LOVE these stamps! Awesome projects to boot!

sharon g said...

The notebook is adorable. I'd like to make one for my niece...

Shemaine Smith said...

So beautiful Stephanie! Love your notebook!

Crystal said...

These stamps and papers are so fun, I love what you did with them!

Ruby said...

Great projects with these fun stamps.

Jessica S said...

Stephanie, these projects are fantastic. Love the frame on the first card with those patterns of paper. Excellent use of that stamp set! Great jotter book cover. Those flowers are a perfect match.
:O)
Jessica S

Ava Gavloski said...

love the feel of the kraft and design of the stamps!!!

Michelle said...

these are BEAUTIFUL projects!

Jnett said...

Ordered some and would love to win some too. Fabulous, just fabulous. Great journal!

Gwen said...

Great fun projects! Love that little house!

angie said...

i can't wait for the painted sentiments to come!!

Denise Bryant said...

I love Susan's fun designs! Great projects!
DeniseB

Amy said...

Fabulous...I'm not sure which project I like best??! Love those instagram stamps though...Unity rocks!

jackie 4124 said...

Loving all the new Susan Weckesser stamps.

Melinda AKA medialady said...

Susan has some awesome designs!

Haf2scrap said...

Awesome projects! Love Susan's stamps!

jengd said...

Beautiful pieces! Especially loving the flower and fab colors with it!

Marylou said...

Love that notebook. Beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing!

Julie Odil said...

Oh, I love that jitter notebook. Great work!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close