KOTM Monday with Carisa

Happy Monday, Unity Fans!!
It's Carisa here popping in from UnityTV filling in for our sweet Jessica as she takes a couple months off to pursue her photography! We're all SUPER excited for her as we cheer her on and I was thrilled when she asked if I would fill in for her in the meantime.
Today I am sharing a card I made using the March KOTM. I love the KOTM as you get a FULL 8.5 x 11 sheet of red rubber filled with beautiful images and sentiments. When I saw this sentiment and rose in the March Kit, I immediately thought of the SheArt papers by Pink Paislee...I think they match beautifully. I paper pieced the rose with some of my favorite October Afternoon papers. This card came together so fast and I LOVE it!

Now here is the current July KOTM. I love how there is all sorts of quirky and fun images in this set - perfect for so many different occasions.

To find out how YOU can become part of the Unity KOTM and get your very own bit of happy mail each month, please click HERE. There are even more perks to joining the KOTM than just getting awesome stamps each and every month so be sure to check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS week!

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,