Just a little something I bagged up for you.....

Hello and welcome to the start of another new week.  Jen Roach here and today I have a little gift bag ensemble that I created with this month's Kit of the Month.  As soon as I saw the bag stamp from this month's kit, I knew I had to have it brimming with something so I decided to fill it full of flowers from last July's KOTM. I thought it would be perfect as a tag for a gift bag so that's how my project evolved.


And here's a little close up of the tag.  I creased the one part of the stamp to make my bag look three dimensional and then added some distress ink for more shading. I stamped the sentiment onto some pink paper and then pieced it onto the bag stamp so it stood out a bit.  Finished off the tag with a bunch of fun trims and baker's twines.


Supplies:
Stamps:  July 2012 Kit of the Month (bag and sentiment) from Unity Stamp Co., July 2011 Kit of the Month (flowers)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink
Papers:  My Mind's Eye, kraft cardstock, white cardstock
Accessories:  Kraft gift bag, Maya Road trim, Baker's Twine (the Twinery), Twill ribbon



{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , , ,