Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Wednesday and time for another Growing in Unity week!  This week we have Michele Brown up!

Meet Michele:



Here is a little something about Michele:

"I was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba and moved to Ontario with my husband 15 years ago. We have two sons, ages 5 and 8. I got into scrapbooking after my oldest son was born, as I was looking for a way to document his life beyond basic photo albums. A few years later I was invited to a stamping party and became hooked instantly. I discovered Unity a few years later on SplitcoastStampers and quickly signed up for the Kit of the Month. I really enjoy card making, as I love creating something with the individual in mind, and can often be found in my 'crap' room as my hubby refers to it. I hope to get back into scrapbooking soon, and have recently purchased many of the SMAK kits, as I expect my style will have changed from when I first started. I love learning new techniques and have found crafting to be an excellent creative release from my day job as a Finance Manager." Check out this great project Michele is sharing this week:


Be sure to swing on by Michele's blog each day this week for some wonderful Unity fun!  Leave her some love as well because at the end of the week one lucky person will win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!

Till next week!


{Ippity} {Ippity}