Guest Designer Monday with the SOTW

Good morning! Jen Roach here and today I have a card I created with this week's super cute Stamp of the Week.  To create my card I first selected some papers from a 6 x 6" My Mind's Eye pad that I recently picked up.  I then coloured the bowls to match the papers and added some white gel pen accents to the dots in the yellow bowls.

When my image was completely coloured, I added a layer of Glossy Accents and then adhered it to the die cut panel with some dimensional adhesive.


And here is a close up so you can see how adding Glossy Accents to the bowls makes them look like porcelain.

See you next Monday with some more of my Unity creations.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sending Comfort (Stamp of the Week) from Unity Stamp Co.
Papers:  My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Spellbinder's dies, Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, Offray ribbon, orange button, Fiskars scalloped border punch

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , , ,