Monday, July 9, 2012

Guest Designer Monday with the SOTW

Good morning! Jen Roach here and today I have a card I created with this week's super cute Stamp of the Week.  To create my card I first selected some papers from a 6 x 6" My Mind's Eye pad that I recently picked up.  I then coloured the bowls to match the papers and added some white gel pen accents to the dots in the yellow bowls.

When my image was completely coloured, I added a layer of Glossy Accents and then adhered it to the die cut panel with some dimensional adhesive.


And here is a close up so you can see how adding Glossy Accents to the bowls makes them look like porcelain.

See you next Monday with some more of my Unity creations.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sending Comfort (Stamp of the Week) from Unity Stamp Co.
Papers:  My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Spellbinder's dies, Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, Offray ribbon, orange button, Fiskars scalloped border punch

{Ippity} {Ippity}

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

what a gorgeous card! love those cups and they are pieced up perfectly! thanks for sharing!

Mirta Sanchez said...

LOVE! Can't wait to get this stamp and ink it up!

johni said...

Beautiful card! Can't wait to get my stamp! Thanks for glossy accents tip.

Crystal Cantu said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the colors and that stamp!

Carol said...

Super cute card, love the colors!

Tracey Malnofski said...

I have this pinned on my Pinterest board. :)
Looooove it!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close