Growing in Unity Wednesday!

Hey there and welcome to GIU Wednesday!  This week we have Heather rockin her Unity Stamps as our GIU girlie!

Meet Heather:

Here is a little something about Heather:

"Hi there – Heather here of Houses Built of Cards! Here is a little about me: I have been married for 12 years to the man of my dreams, and have two sweet daughters age 7 and 9 that I homeschool. We are currently in the process of making the move from Washington State where my husband and I were born, raised, and have lived our entire life, to the state of Wyoming! Needless to say – it is going to be quite an adventure. We are leaving behind an enormous circle of family and friends which is the hardest part. So it is with a mixture of excitement, sadness, and a little dab of fear of the unknown that we are embarking on this adventure! Anyway – back to my crafty life! I absolutely LOVE making cards – and also enjoy scrapbooking memories of my family. I was fortunate to find a way to use what I love doing to help someone else. All of the proceeds from sales of my cards go toward building houses for widows and their children in Burundi, Africa, through a ministry called Sister Connection. Building a house is $600 – and I have completed 2 in the past 2 years, and am almost a third of the way toward building another one. I so enjoy using Unity Stamps…and don’t want to admit that I can measure my collection by weight more easily than number! (I know this because we are packing up for a large move, and I had to box up a lot of them…and have my husband carry them because the box was too heavy!) Thanks Unity for the opportunity to participate in Growing in Unity!!!"

Check out this great card Heather made:


LOVE that mason jar and the wonderful mix of pattern papers she used.   Thanks Heather!  Be sure to visit Heather's blog each day this week and leave her some love.  At the end of the week one winner from her comments will be randomly selected and that person will get 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!  How cool is that?

That's all for this week!


Maria

{Ippity} {Ippity}