Growing in Unity Wednesday

To all the US friends Happy 4th of July!  Be safe today and enjoy!

Welcome to another week of Growing in Unity!  This week our girlie is Christy Doyle!

Meet Christy:

Here is a little something about Christy:


"Hi, my name is Christy and I'm originally a Florida gal, but now I live in Northern Colorado which I absolutely adore!! I live here with my husband and three furbabies. We are newly married (celebrating our one year anniversary in Sept!), but we have been together almost 8 years now. I've been scrapbooking, cardmaking, papercrafting, any kind of crafting since I was in elementary school!! My mom used to teach craft classes in our home as I was growing up so I have been utterly saturated with creativity my whole life! When I am not locked away in my studio of creativity, I work a normal 40 hour a week job and I enjoy hanging out with my hubby and our puppies, Murphy, Guinness, and Stout. I have been an avid Unity Stamp fan since around 2009 when I joined the Kit of the Month club! From then on, I was hooked!! I get my awesome ippty stamps from Maria Levine who I met through a couple of other crafty friends. Make sure to look her up!! I love meeting new friends through my crafts. I mostly sit in my studio with my computer on, having crafty Skype nights with all my crafty friends throughout the world!! I love being able to have so many creative geniuses within my reach! "

Now check out this great card Christy made perfect for today:


Be sure to swing on by Christy's blog each day this week and leave her some love!  At the end of the week one lucky person who comments will win their choice of 2 itty bitty stamps!  

Fun stuff!  Till next week!


{Ippity} {Ippity}