Friday, July 20, 2012

Friends with Flair


We want to see 
your BEAUTIFUL Unity art....

It's time for:
FRIENDS WITH FLAIR!!
share and get inspired
by all of our wonderfully talented
FRIENDS!!
Every FRIDAY we post a LINKY TOOLS SIGN UP
simply add a link to YOUR Unity projects
There will be 2 PRIZES given away each week.

One randomly awarded to one of the peeps who participates
in the blog hop by using Linky Tools
One will be given away to a random commenter on one of the participating blogs
Both prize winners will be announced on Monday.
COME and Join the FRIDAY FUN at UNITY!!!

{Ippity} {Ippity}

5 comments:

by belle said...

Wow!! Great projects! Thanks for all of the inspiration!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Were there winners from last week? I usually like to give them congrats, but I don't see them.

Linda said...

card 39 Wanted let me comment

Glenda J said...

Pryn's link comes back here. Here is her card:
http://mochavation.blogspot.com/2012/07/fwfmy-favorite-time-d.html

Pryn said...

Thank you so much, Glenda! You are such a sweetie pie! I am thinking that I was half asleep when I posted and pasted the wrong link...yep...I have officially lost my mind ;) Lol! Unity friends help through thick and thin!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close