DT Tuesday...Hello, Hello from Lisa H.


Greetings fellow Unity Peeps!
So glad you are here.
I am always so honored to get to post
here.
I decided to get the new SOTW image inky.
(I used Jen's Deconstructing sketch for this one!)




{Holding it Together}
You too can own this stamp....
sign up for the Stamp of the Week Here. 



I never thought I'd think a stapler was CUTE.
BUT I DO!
and the sentiment is just perfecto!





This Tuesday post also means I got to do 
some pokin' around
 online and in blog land 
to find some beautiful Unity stamps in action!

Look what I found....
by Morissa

I love the butterflies
the chevorns
and the way she stamped the sentiments on the washi tape. 

Awesome!
Stop by and tell her so!



Thanks so much for sticking with me today!
Hope you have a great day
and week!
It's CHA WEEK....so there is LOTS of buzz
around blog land this week. 
As always...wish I were there. 
Enjoy the week, if you are attending. 

MWAH!
~Lisa H.


{Ippity} {Ippity}