DT Tuesday.......An Aussie Hi from Renee!

So happy do be doing my
very FIRST DT Tuesday!

I still pinch myself that
I am on this AWESOME design team
sharing my passion
and my passion is
UNITY!!
I love it all!!

Today I wanted to share
with you this very cute little girl!

She is from Phyllis Harris and I couldn't wait to play.


She is just too cute!


"You Are My Main Squeeze" - Phyllis Harris

Picture of you are my main squeeze

Now comes the exciting part.  I got to look around the Unity website and look
 at all the beautiful work of people using the Unity Stamps.

Check out what I found!!
by Laurel Seabrook




I love this layout, the design, the colors and the way she used the
April 2012 SMAK Kit - (Me Documented)

So head on over to her blog and have a look.

Her cards are also amazing!!!

This is the SMAK Kit she used.


Picture of ...Me Documented {SMAK April 2012}


I just want to share with you one of my favourite quotes!

"Nothing is
IMPOSSIBLE.
The Word Itself
says
"I'M POSSIBLE"
- Audrey Hepburn

Thanks for stopping by. xo







{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,