Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Banner Day

Happy Tuesday!
Shellye here to share a couple of projects created
by myself and Thienly Azim for the 
Unity-Susan Weckesser-Helmar Blog Hop

I have to say that Jen Roach's adorable banner/tree card (from yesterday)
is a hard act to follow!  If you missed her card, be sure to scroll on down a bit :)

I created a 12x12 layout using the Susan Weckesser
patterned paper and banner stamps
{See all of Susan Weckesser Stamps right here}


I cut out a few elements from one of the patterned papers

I turned this lined banner stamp into a journaling spot!

And a project wouldn't be a project with adding loads of dimension...
what better way than with Helmar's Zapdots!

Thienly has crafted a stunning canvas collage with us today...
isn't this absolutely gorgeous!?!
 As you can see, there are so many ways to use these grand stamps
on almost any project...from home decor to layouts to cards!

Now, don't forget to check out the
HELMAR BLOG & Facebook Page...
lots of great giveaways!
AND, don't forget to leave a comment right here  
(and each day of the hop)
for your chance to win your very own 
Susan Weckessar/Unity Stamp Kit

Thanks for coming by...have a wonderful Tuesday!


{Ippity} {Ippity}

23 comments:

SHartl said...

Yay...I love these banner stamps! So fun and so versatile!

Angel said...

the journaling on the banner is just genius! Love these banner stamps.

jennifer mitten said...

Wow, I love the layout and the picture. Great use of these stamps for your projects!

Pam said...

You both have amazing projects!! TFS!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects! Love how you used the lined banner for journaling!

Julie Odil said...

Two great projects, but I particularly like Thienly's canvas!

mrich2500 said...

Great LO...love the banner concept BIG TIME!

JPScraps said...

Great projects! They're both so fun and colorful!

Jessica S said...

Shellye, your LO is fabulous. I love how you used the banner for journaling. Thienly, your canvas is remarkable. I love the splashes of yellow.
:O)
Jessica S

jackie 4124 said...

Sweet layout. Awesome idea to journal right on the banner

Janet said...

I just love these stamps. I can hardly wait for my order to arrive.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my goodness both of these are wonderful! Love how you used the stamps and the great colors.

Ruby said...

Wonderful projects using these stamps. The canvas is cute and the layout using the banners is adorable.

Michelle said...

I love these projects!

jules said...

So CuTe!

Carol said...

Adorable projects, those banner stamps are so versatile!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Crystal said...

I love the bright happy colors on both of your projects, these stamps are just amazing!

Gwen said...

Oh man! What great projects! I love those banner stamps and that house....yummy!

Haf2scrap said...

Beautiful projects! LOVE those banner stamps!

Denise Bryant said...

Great projects! Love the banner stamps! And the colors on your projects are so cheery and fun!
DeniseB

Melinda AKA medialady said...

I love these banner stamps and this is an awesome layout using these!

erin lee creative said...

Great projects, girls! Beautiful layout and canvas. I neeeeeeeed these banners in my life asap!

Mary-Anne V said...

sweet project love the banners.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close