A little Mixed Media on Monday

Good morning Unity friends!  Jen Roach here and it's time for another of my guest designer posts --- I can't believe July is almost over!! 

Today I have a mixed media card for you that I created with a few of the fun and fabulous new CHA Susan Weckesser stamps. To create the background I stamped some smooth blue cardstock with the "In Circle Me" stamp in two different shades of blue Distress Ink and then flicked and sprayed with some spray inks.  It was super fun to get so messy on the background and to play around on the smaller surface


I paper pieced and inked the house image and added some pearl paint for accents.  I finished off my mixed media scene with some felt clouds, some ribbon and twine and some pearl pins.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:   Susan Weckesser Little Haven (house) stamp from Unity Stamp Co.,  Susan Weckesser In Circle Me backgrounder from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Versafine Black, Ranger Distress Inks (Broken China, Tumbled Glass), brown distress ink
Spray Inks:  Mr. Huey white, Mr. Huey Manila, Mr. Huey Light Tan, Adirondack Espresso Brown
Papers:  My Mind's Eye, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories: Twill ribbon, Making Memories decorative pins, SRM stickers, The Twinery twine, Viva Decor Pearl paint pen, Stickles, cloud die (YNS), scalloped edge die (MFT), white felt




{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , , ,