Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stamp of the Week.....Celebrate!

It's the beginning of a new week which means it's time to reveal the new Stamp of the Week!

Alright, check out the fabulous "Must Have" stamp for this week:


Adorable...right? I love how versatile this stamp is. Not only can you use it to make cards for all types of celebrations, but I see them being used to create some seriously amazing invitations!
Now, let me show you what some of my talented design team sista's have created!




I know that after seeing these gorgeous cards that you don't want to miss another Stamp of the Week....So, go HERE

Wishing you and yours much love and many blessings!

Robyn



{Ippity} {Ippity}

3 comments:

Cathy said...

nice stamp, love what the girls did with it:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

JenMarie said...

LOVE this stamp and LOVE these amazing samples!!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

one of my favorite weekly stamps so far!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close