Monday, June 11, 2012

KOTM Monday

Happy Monday!!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!
It's Stephanie here to share a card using the KOTM.
I can never say enough about these kits they are amazing!!!
There is always something for everyone in these kits!!!

Today I am using the May KOTM I have been dying to ink up this sweet camera they are all the rage right now.  I got out some fun American crafts pattern paper and did a little paper piecing with the camera.
To finish my card off I made a couple banners and stamped my sentiment I have been loving banners lately too they are so fun!!



This is June KOTM so many fun and gorgeous images in this one i just love it!!!
You can go here to find out more about the KOTM.


{Ippity} {Ippity}

2 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Super cute card Stephanie!!!! Love it :)

Mirta Sanchez said...

I love that Instax image too! Back in the day it was Polaroid but Instax now...need me one of those!
SUPER cute, love the bright green. Can't wait to get my June KOTM!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close