Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ippity....my friend I ♥ You!

Happy Wednesday!
Hope you are having a great day!
I've got some Ippity to share today!

LOVE this line of stamps
and they are soo, so easy to order. 
Just pick a chick and shop, shop, shop!

I used the sweet little mug from

The mug was stamped 3 times. 
Once on the kraft, then on the plaid, then again on the polka dotted paper. 
I cut out all the layers and pieced it up. 
I always love this look. 
Who wouldn't love a plaid mug like that??!!!


The papers are by My Mind's Eye and I added some fun hexagons to dress up the background. 
The sentiment was stamped directly on the background paper. 
A sweet bow with a fun button attached with a safety pin finished it off!



Thanks for stopping by today! 
See you back here tomorrow for HIP HOP day!
Hugs, 
Lisa Henke


{Ippity} {Ippity}

4 comments:

Pam said...

Just love your card Lisa!!

. said...

Lisa, your card is fabulous! I would definitely love a plaid mug like that. Gorgeous card!

I REALLY love this card Lisa made. I would not put up with this word verification if I didn't. I would have given up!! It is driving me batty! It would not accept my word and would not refresh to give me a new word so I came back in and it was the same word. *sigh* The word is different on the 3rd try so let's try this one more time. If not I am saying the heck with it! I am annoyed at this point!

Scrapper Myra said...

Same thing happened to me. Hehehe. Trying to write that I love this card and the paper piecing. But the word verification doesnt let mereeeeeeee!!!! LOL

Ruby said...

LOVELY CARDS. Love the coffee cup card.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close