Happy Weekend with a Happy Sale at Unity!


Hi everyone!!
Shilo here today...sharing some good things for the weekend!!
Weekends are already good...so why not make them even better....??!!

Have you seen this incredible promotion yet???
Right now at Unity
all stamps sets used in past episodes of UnityTV are 55% OFF!!!!
Check it out here!!!!
Plus there are some new releases that are so adorable to check out....



It's almost the end of June...can you believe it??
But July will hold lots of fun happenings at Unity Stamp Co....including another great Kit of the Month...yup....I have seen July's kit and it is delicious!!!!


I am so in love with my Kit of the Month Stamps!!! The Unity Artista's never cease to amaze me....wonderful, eclectic designs with more than just "something" for everyone! I say it that way because in each kit there are soooo many stamps that I LOVE and such a variety of different styles......they are the perfect addition to my Unity stamp family!!!

This is such a great kit club, I encourage you to join...you'll love it. EVERY. MONTH!
For more details click here.

This is the current kit for June.....
{sweet summer love}

I have used a number of the stamps in this kit already....but I got to playing some more and came up with a couple cards for you today....




Happy Weekend Everyone!!
~ Shilo





{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: