Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DT Tuesday with Jolande!!! and Pick of the Week!!




 
Goodmorning Unity stamping lovers,
Here is Jolande with a new lay out for you…
I love to make lay outs using only stamps and not a piece of design paper in it. 



These are the stamps that I used!!!  
And this is really my favorite stamp sheet!!!
 (okay I will be honest: nothing is better than the Donna Downey stamps but…after that!!! J
allllllll the UNITY STAMPS!!!!)
And this is  MY:
PIC OF THE WEEK!!!
Just saying hello!!! Isn’t it a beauty!!
 This card is made by Veronica.
Have a great stamping week!!!! Jolande
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

4 comments:

veronica said...

WOW! thanks for picking my card for Pic of the Week! you have really made me smile today! Thank you!

Michellem said...

Great card!!

DJ said...

great pic of the week!! nice card

Custom Stamps Stamping said...

Love you this card. I really enjoy. Thanks for sharing important post with us.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close