Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DT Tuesday with Jess :) Woo hoo!

Wowza...I feel like I haven't been here FOREVER!

How've you all been?!?  I am excited to hang out here on the UNITY BLOG for DT Tuesday today and I am really enjoying our summer so far...hope you guys are, too!

I have a card to share with you using the May KOM because I just couldn't get enough of these cute hot air balloons w/ the cloud paper.   It made me think of being carefree and happy and I wish that for ALL of you guys this summer!  I have to say, I hadn't had the chance to do any online 'window shopping' lately until the other day and I have to say, the Kit of the Month is still one of the BEST deals around!  Each month, the stamps get more and more versatile and I just LOVE that you can get a flu sheet of rubber for such a GREAT price!

You can find all the details HERE ;) 


Speaking of carefree (and bringing me back a few years, too, LOL!) I couldn't believe how CUTE this card was featuring another one of my favorite images "how's it rollin'?  This is my:

PICK OF THE WEEK! 
Card by Suzanne Bier:


Isn't it darling?

Well, thanks for letting me "Roll" in to say hello on today's DT Tuesday!  I hope you all have a wonderful week!
xoxo,
Jess :)

{Ippity} {Ippity}

4 comments:

Mary Friederichsen said...

So glad to see you here again on the Unity blog! I so missed you being here even though we chat on Fb! Anyway you card is so adorable I love it! And your pick of the week is adorable as well,love the details!

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

Suzanne Bier said...

NO WAY!!!! Thanks for picking my card!!! Thanks SO MUCH! It definitely made my day!!! :D

Mirta Sanchez said...

I'm about to get my second KOTM and can't wait! I love these hot air balloons too and used them on my Friends with Flair card-suhweet!

missstamper said...

Very cool cards!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close