SMAK kit Saturday!

Hello there SMAK fans! It's Shemaine sharing some May SMAK inspiration with you. I am so pleased to share a look at May's SMAK kit with you today because I am a big fan of Unity's SMAK kits. I love creating with them because the possibilities for these kits really are endless.

 May 2012 SMAK
Now and Then



And if you're a SMASH fan this month's SMAK kit has some really fun images that you can SMASH with or even use for Mixed Media and Art Journals too. And that's not all...SMAK kits are awesome for scrapbook layouts too!

Here's what I created with the May SMAK kit and some Echo Park paper.

Four to Fourteen
by Shemaine Smith

The May SMAK images paired with some Echo Park's A  Boy's Life paper were perfect for these photos of my son who is growing up way too fast for my liking. I just love that photo of him at 4! I also used stickers from Echo Parks This & That collection, Thickers and Hero star bling.



I have to say my favorite images are the large journal circle that measures 3 1/3 " around and the border dots shown here.
SMAK kits are not sold in stores and only offered thru a SMAK membership or if you'd like to just purchase this month's kit click here. To join, simply click here for all the details. Now let's check out this month's kit.
Make sure you share your SMAK creations with us on the Unity Facebook wall. I'd love to see what you're creating with this month's kit!

Have a great weekend!






{Ippity} {Ippity}