Livin' it up...half full, baby!

Hey, everyone!

It's an {ippity} skippity Wednesday  here and I'm here with a card using one of the NEW {ippity} releases,  "Live Half FULL" :)

Can I just TELL you how excited I am for summer to come?
I can't wait!  2 more weeks of school for this chick's chickadees and we'll be spending it at the pool, the lake, and NOT getting up at 5:45 am!   I am SO ready for Sunshine and Summertime, just like one of my favorite Faith Hill songs ;)

Did you guys all catch the Unity/ {ippity} release last Thursday!?  The forum was ON FIYAHHH!  So much so that I actually had problems getting on, so if I missed you all, I'm sorry :)   Hope you all enjoyed the release- I'm in love w/ the new Ippity Itty Bitty's and all of the awesome Phyllis Harris and Simple Stories goodies that are NOW available HERE :)


Plus, as you can see from this cute pic, there are MORE new {ippity} Itty Bitty's that are available with last Thursday's new release, so get 'em while they're hot!

Thanks so much for letting me hang w/ you all today!
ALWAYS live life half full,

xoxo,
Jessica <3







{Ippity} {Ippity}