Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday and another Growing in Unity gal.  This week Jen Gerwig-Dively is up!

Meet Jen:




Here is a little something about Jen:

"Hi! I'm Jen Gerwig-Dively and I've been a rubber stamper for eight years. (I feel like I should be standing in front of a crowd of nodding women with inky fingers as I make this announcement at a Stamp-anon meeting or something similar!) I was invited to a home party, bought a few stamps and told myself I was done. After all, who would ever need more stamps than that? Two parties later I was completely hooked. I started out making a few cards and scrapping pages about vacations my husband and I took. Soon was I filling Christmas card orders for co-workers and once my son was born, scrapping about the things he was doing. I stumbled on Unity stamps a year ago and ordered a few online. I loved them and when I found them at CKC, bought a load more. They're definitely one of my primary craft purchases now. Thank you Unity for the chance to be the Growing in Unity Girl this week- I appreciate the opportunity!"

Check out Jen's great projects this week:





Be sure to swing on by Jen's blog each day this week and levee her some love!  At the end of the week she will pick one person who will win some Unity goodies!

Till next week...






{Ippity} {Ippity}