Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!!

This week our GIU girlie is the wonderful Amber Sheaves!

Meet Amber:



Here is a little something about Amber:

"Hello fellow stampers! I am a 37-year-old stay-at-home mom of 3 young boys. I discovered the love of papercrafting and stamping about 3 years ago and fell in love immediatley. There's nothing like ending a day filled with boogers, poop, dirt, light sabers, Legos, and all other things boy-related than by retreating to my pink craft room and inking up a stamp to create something girly! It's my little bit of therapy. That and reading crafty blogs. After moving to what felt like the middle of nowhere a few years ago I had a lot of time on my hands (which happens when you live in the middle of nowhere!) and eventually discovered blogs. The cleanliness of my house has gone downhill ever since! Anyway, I hope you'll join me in Growing in Unity this week!"


Check out this wonderful card she made:




Be sure to swing on by Amber's Blog everyday this week for some wonderful inspiration.  Be sure to leave her some love as at the end of the week one random person will win some Unity goodies!


Till next week!

{Ippity} {Ippity}