FLIPpin' over the new SOTW!

Hey, everyone!

Jess here with a FUN way to kick off the week... I'm sure you're not surprised, but it's time for a NEW STAMP OF THE WEEK!

Well, and this one's pretty special to me because anyone who knows me knows I'm the happiest on the beach.  Give me some sand in my toes, sun in my hair, and kids running amuck splashing and I'm all smiles...even our dog loves to splash!

Anyone who also knows me knows that I pretty much live in these:

Isn't it CUTE?!
YEP. FLIPPITY flops.  Pretty much May-October.  Live in 'em.
However, THIS cute pair you can ONLY get THIS WEEK, cuz it's the new SOTW!

Here is a little sample I did using this week's new stamp of the week, "HAPPY we HAVE EACH OTHER":

I used some of my fave "Simple Stories" 6x6 pad and did a little stitching cuz it makes me happy ;)

For all the info you need on how to become a STAMP of the WEEK member and subscribe QUICKLY to get this week's stamp, click HERE :)
That's about it! Easy peasy as they say :)

Have a WONDERFUL beginning to your week, my friends!
xoxo.



{Ippity} {Ippity}