DT Tuesday with Christi

Hi, everyone!!
It's Christi here for this DT Tuesday post.
I'm excited to be here today because today is a HUGE day for me, but I'll tell you more about that at the end of this post. ;o)

My Creations:
For today's art, I played a bit with my May KOM. 
I just love the variety of stamps in these kits!!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. May 2012 KOM
*The paper studio kraft patterned paper
*MME paper (yellow)
*StazOn jet black inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*Nestabilities dies
*Martha Stewart border punch
* ribbon
*corner rounder
*MM dangle
*pins

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. May 2012 KOM
*The paper studio kraft patterned paper
*MME paper (yellow)
*StazOn jet black inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*Nestabilities dies
*Martha Stewart border punch
* ribbon
*toothpick
*brad


*********

Project Pick of the Week
As part of this post today, I get to share a piece of Unity art that caught my eye this week. 
I saw this layout by Laurel Seabrook over on Two Peas and literally gasped. It's just so pretty!!!


Inspirational Quote
One of the things that we are supposed to do as part of our Tuesday DT posts is to share a quote we love. I have this one stored on my Pinterest boards and just love it....
Pinterest link


My Announcement:
...and that brings me to my announcement.
You'll notice that I'm not going to be around quite so much over the next little while. I'll still be here, but probably working more in the background and less on the art side, because....

I am doing what I love. 
Writing.

Today, my author website and 
my author Facebook page went live.

I'm writing romantic suspense and my first book, 
Operation: Endgame, will be available Sept, 2012.

Come like me on my new sites!



{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,