DT.. Project Pick of the Week!!

Hello Everyone, Angie Blom posting some of my Unity Fav's from around the web.. 
This week I am concentrating on a little
 National Scrapbooking Day Challenge
I am hosting over  in the Unity Forum
at Splitcoaststampers. Have you played yet??
 Well you have until this Friday midnight to get you entries in..
 we already have some amazing project going up everyday!! 

here is the sketch


Also here is the layout I made using the sketch..
Using the stamps from this month's May Kit of the Month
" love in an instant"


Here are my Project Picks of the week!!

while looking at what our participants came up with using the sketch
 I spotted this amazing card by Marcie S.
Her blog is called Cardmaking Chaos..
you can check out her interpretation of the sketch and leave her some LOVE.
I love how she flipped it and used one of her SOTW tn the colours matching
her beautiful papers.  



I also love this layout using the sketch by Becky Litz
you can leave her some love on her blog
Scrap Circus
I am just loving all those cloud and that cutie pie makes me smile!!


Well I hope you have a chance to join us in this challenge and Thank you to all our participants
for showing us your beautiful cards and layout.. You make Unity SHINE!!

Have a great Tuesday
Hugs, Angie


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,