Design Team Tuesday with Stephanie


Happy Tuesday it's Stephanie here to share a Dt project and also to share a fabulous project I found in Blogland!!!
First up though I will share my card using one of the KOTM'S
seriously love these kits so fun there is something for everyone which I just love always packed full with beautiful images and sentiments.

I have been loving the distress look lately so my distress inks have been getting alot of love!!!
The Dp I used is some We R Memory Keepers and to finish off my card I added wood button and some twine.

Ok now onto my favorite part showcasing one of our fabulous customers.
This is such an amazing card and look at that coloring just beautiful.

This card is by the lovely Jennifer Roach
Make sure to check out Jennifer's Blog
so many beautiful creations!!!!

Thanks for stopping By have a fabulous day!!!!



{Ippity} {Ippity}