Monday, April 23, 2012

Super Easy with Itty Bitty!!


Hi all! Tami Mayberry here for another Monday and another guest designer post! 

Today I have two quick and easy cards using the fabulous Itty Bitty Stamps! I love how these stamps can be used to create a quick and easy card in just minutes :)

First up is the Love Runs Deep set colored with Shinhan Touch Twin markers. (RP87, R8, G55)
I added a green gem colored with my G55 marker and matted the image with a bright pink card stock before placing it on a white base.



My second card uses Love is the Tie  stamped with dark brown chalk ink from Clearsnap along with a piece of Echo Park patterned paper and Webster's Pages sequined trim.


Thanks for stopping by today!!
~Tami

{Ippity} {Ippity}

6 comments:

Pam said...

Two perfect cards using the itty bitty stamps!!

Melissa said...

These are fabulous! I love quick cards and these are so pretty and elegant!!! Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

beautiful, love the simplicity

Annette said...

beautiful cards....

Chris D. said...

Gasp! Wow, these cards are stunning!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I so love CAS and quick cards, these are wonderful
Thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close