Happy Wednesday!  Maria Levine here with this week's Growing in Unity gal!  This week Rochelle Washington is up sharing all things Unity!

First let's meet Rochelle:

Here is a little something about Rochelle: 

"Hello y'all! My name is Rochelle and I'm pleased to meet you! I live in Lithia Springs, GA a suburb of Metro Atlanta. I have been married to my wonderfully supportive husband, for almost six years. Our two year old son keeps us on our toes and warms our hearts with his infectious smile and laughter. We have a full life and we love spending it together. I've been a crafter in some form or another my entire life. I enjoy playing with paper, ink, stamps, embellishments and scraps. Although I'm a card maker at heart I still enjoy altering items and creating fun mini-scrapbooks! I do not forsee an end to my crafty endeavors and I'm excited to be Growing In Unity with you this week!"

Check out this great project from Rochelle:


Be sure to swing on by Rochelle's blog each day this week for lots of wonderful inspiration!  At the end of the week Rochelle will pick one random winner to win 2 itty bitty stamps!

That's all for this week!



{Ippity} {Ippity}