Monday, April 9, 2012

Friends with Flair Winners

Winner Time

Another fabulous and inspiring Friends with Flair. 
Thank you all!!!


Let's get to our
Winners from March 27, 2012


blog participant:


Nora Anne had these two amazing cards to share this week!

#13. Nora Anne




comment from #8. jengd's blog:

 
This is fabulous Jen I love it , what a great idea Love those fishes......Fab card well done Hugs Elaine




CONGRATS Nora Anne and Elaine!!!

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
Include your Full Name, Address 
and state that you "won Friends With Flair".
Lisa Arana

{Ippity} {Ippity}

2 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Eeeekkkk!!!! I'm so excited! Thank you, THANK YOu, THANK YOU!!!!!!! YAY!~ I <3 Unity!

Elaine said...

Well done to Nora Anne,her cards were fabulous, and Thank you so much for selecting me for the comment Prize.
The prize for the comment I posted on Jens Fishes card ( which by the way was amazing !).
Thank you so much I am so thrilled
Hugs Elaine

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close