Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday with Ippity


Happy Wednesday it's Stephanie here!!
  Today  I am sharing another one of my Ippity favorites  Sweet Thoughts Of Spring!!!
This set is so perfect for Spring and Easter cards.


I did a little coloring with my Copic markers and the pattern paper is from Basic Grey.
I don't know about you but I am so ready for Spring although we had such a mild winter with only a couple snow falls and then we had a little tease of Spring last week with Mid 70-80's and now we are back down to the 40's crazy weather!!!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed todays card and got you in the mood for SPRING!!!

Pleas check out your favorite Ippity Chick here


{Ippity} {Ippity}



5 comments:

JenMarie said...

CUTE!
Here's a card I did with this set: http://taylormadebyjenmarie.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-spring-forward.html

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This s so adorable, what a fun set!

NinaN said...

I just got this set! It's so cute I can't wait to make some Easter cards! (I may have to 'borrow' your design!)

Pam said...

This bunny is just the cutest! And so is your card!!

Joseph said...

Nice way to celebrate and wishing spring but, still your card needs some moderation like you may add colors om it.
Gift Card printing
Scratch Cards
Printed Gift Cards

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close