Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Favorites!

Hi everyone!
Jimmi here with some BEAUTIFUL cards (and other fun stuff)
to share with YOU!

Let's see some pretty cards 1st, why don't we....

These cards are all from our AMAZING
Splitcoaststampers Gallery, FULL of Unity goodness!

wearestampers:


Julia V:


ecooper99:


casper5209:


housebuiltofcards:


riaann:


artycarty:


ajsdesigns:


jgerwigdively:


NoraAnne:


"WOW", right??  Tell the truth...how many times did you "ooh and ahh"??

Now how about some pretty SPRING things?

like these shoes....which I may or may not have
bought in this color and the tan they had at the store...possibly.

yes you ALL need pretty Coral shoes for Spring, it's the law!

I have more BUT my computer here at home won't
save any pictures :(
So I will have to share them next time!!

love, Jimmi
{Ippity} {Ippity}

5 comments:

Pam said...

What beautiful picks today!! Lovely work, and thanks SO much for having mine as a Sunday Fave!!(blush) And pretty shoes too Jimmi!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

All of these are wonderful! I was even more delighted when I realized one of them was mine! lol
Thanks for sharing

jengd said...

Oh wow! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you for picking one of my cards amidst all of the great work!

NoraAnne said...

Thank you Jimmi for sharing my card here, so exciting :) and I love those shoes!

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a fun surprise! I was enjoying looking at all the pretty cards...when I came upon one of my own! Thanks so much! And I wish I was brave enough to wear heels - because those shoes are CUTE!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close