Friday, March 9, 2012

SOMEbunny's an awfully cute Stamp of the WEEK!...

...and there are only TWO DAYS left (today through tomorrow night) to sign up to get this cutie delivered to your door!

I think Ang may have said it, but I, too, am normally not a sucker for animal stamps but this little bunny had me at HELLO... in fact, the sentiment he comes with, "You've got heart" is perfect because he has MY heart!   

I have a new card for you today using this week's Stamp of the Week- here it is:



You can see all the info for the STAMP OF THE WEEK on the sidebar here on the blog :) 

What's more?

NEW RELEASES!
   Sorry I couldn't make it to the party last night!  I'm SO excited we are doing New Release parties again the 2nd Thursday of the month!   I was at a meeting last night but I will certainly be chatting with you all soon!

Here's a little recap of what's going on this week:




That's a whole lotta happy right there, folks!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,
Jess <3
{Ippity} {Ippity}

2 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Turned out cute as can be
such a fun stamp

Pam said...

Really is a cute bunny!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close