Saturday, March 24, 2012

a saturday SMAK

SMAK...

Lisa Arana here to share a little SMAK action with you today.

 
This is my FAVE SMAK (scrapbooking/mixedmidea/altered art kit).  I keep going back to those arrows over and over again.  BUT today, I'm inking up some new images.  


I love the random stamping action of the numbers.  I used the fabulous 'take time to laugh' kit of the month as well.  The inspiration for this card came from a Starbucks tumbler.  The pattern and colors were amazing.  I have a video to show how this card was made and you'll get to see the tumbler in there.


Hope this kick starts a fabulously creative day!

Lisa Arana










{Ippity} {Ippity}

4 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

What a fun card! I love it!

Pam said...

Looks great Lisa!!

veronica said...

great video! i always like to see how other people are inspired, and also how they go about their work.
love the added bow at the end. it just adds something special.

marilyn said...

LOVE the colors, random numbers, EVERYTHING!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close