Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there! Maria Levine here with Growing in Unity Wednesday! This week we have {ippity} chick Lisa Wallace up strutting her stuff.

Meet Lisa:


Here is a little something about Lisa:

"Hiya! Michigan checking in.....I'm happy to be one of the local {ippity} chicks. I'm also the resident dog lady...I foster for a local all breed rescue, and all my {ippity} endeavours go to support my foster furballs!

My kids are grown and out of the house, so it's just me and the pups. Cards, scrapping, altered art - whatever catches my eye - it's all good. :) I'm a big fan of the electric cutters, and hope to have more files to coordinate with {ippity} soon."

Check out this fun journal cover Lisa made:


Be sure to swing on by Lisa's blog each day this week and leave her some love! At the end of the week one random person will win a Unity prize!!

That's all for now!

Till next week.
{Ippity}{Ippity}

4 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

How rewarding Lisa to have the shelter, so wonderful! this journal is wonderful...Congrats on being featured

sharon g said...

I can't figure out how to leave a comment on her blog.....I tried to sign in using Facebook, then the other way (The Hive?), but I don't have a blog so it won't let me register. I'd like to leave comments and possibly win her weekly prize from Unity... sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

jengd said...

Wonderful projects Lisa! Unfortunately, The Hive requires that we set up accounts to login. :(

shovro said...

Nice posting ........ carry on

watch satellite tv on pc

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close