Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday!! Maria Levine here with this week's Growing in Unity girlie! This week Sarah Stoelting is up sharing her fabulous creations!

Meet Sarah:



Here is a little something about Sarah:

"Hi! I'm Sarah - a Kansas native - born and raised here. Married to my hubby for 8 years and have 2 little girls that are 4 and 1 1/2 yrs old. I'm a stay at home mom - running a craft & boutique business on the side with selling {ippity} - plus a little home-schooling, gardening, sewing, baking and so forth. I like to dabble in many creative areas. I've been scrapbooking and stamping as long as I can remember. It's been a part of my life since I was a child helping my mom organize photos and create scrapbook pages. I love to learn new techniques - but I always go back to the clean & simple style. I absolutely love Unity/Ippity Stamps! So many fun designs and styles to bring on the inspiration!"


Check out this great project:



Be sure to swing on by Sarah's blog everyday this week and leave her some love! At the end of the week on random person will win their choice of 2 itty bitty stamps!!

That's all for this week!

{Ippity}{Ippity}

2 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

What a fun design!
Great use of the pop of red and the twine

Noelle Reese said...

Super Cute Sarah!!
Have fun with your GIU week!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close