Valentine's SMAK !!



Good Morning everyone,
Angie Blom here with a cute and simple
Valentines Day Card..
using Janurary's SMAK kit of the month.
 " Make everyday Count"  you can purchase this kit HERE!!

Today I am keeping it short and sweet..
because I have a video to show you how I made this card.


here is the January SMAK kit!!


we also have this month's SMAK kit up..
go check it out, Sign up if you haven't already!!


Now sit back and enjoy the process of making this card
thanks so much for looking.
for no background music just click on the youtube icon in the video box
it will take you straight to my channel. 
& will make it easier to hear what I am saying.
thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VAKyOQ4QWGM

Have a great weekend
Hugs,
Angie Blom




{Ippity} {Ippity}