First and Foremost....have you seen this Design Team Call that we're having for UnityTV?
Do you love to work with Unity Stamps?
Do you love to teach, share your knowledge, and make videos?
Then, consider applying to our team!
Here are some examples of what we do:
Here is all the information you will need to apply:
Unity Stamp Company is looking for one or two individuals who: love our stamps, love to teach, and love to produce video tutorials. We have one to two positions available for our You Tube Channel UnityTV, adding on to the existing team of teachers.
At Unity Stamp Company, we believe in teaching and sharing the joy and excitement about red rubber and all the amazing things you can create with our stamps. If you have a creative flair, and have a passion to share your knowledge, we welcome the opportunity to work with you.
- One high quality video tutorial/month, with images of your finished project/technique
- Meet assigned deadlines
- Start your term in April 2012
- Term – TBD (at minimum 6 month commitment)
- Help promote Unity Stamp Co. and UnityTV on-line
· $100 welcome package (in stamps) from Unity Stamp Co. · When applicable, new stamp releases · A Design Team discount when purchasing Unity Stamps · Opportunities when they arise to be involved in events of the larger Unity Design Team
Send us an email with the following information:
- Up to 3 links of your best STAMPING video tutorials. We are looking for creativity, quality of videos, and your ability to teach.
- A link to your blog (if applicable)
- In your email, tell us a bit about yourself and why you feel you would be a good fit with Unity Stamp Co.
Deadline to apply is Monday, March 5, 2012. We will make a decision and get back to applicants by Friday, March 9, 2012.
Now - onto this week's video!
If you are watching the video via this Blog, please go to the bottom to mute the blog's background music. Thank you! Or you can watch it on our You Tube channel.
This week on UnityTV....
Girly Dots by Samantha Walker
Stamping our Unity Stamps and applying clear embossing powder and various inks to make funky backgrounds for our stamped images.
Featured Unity Stamps:
And here is the how to video!