Friday, February 10, 2012

SMILEBOX - makes me SMILE. :)

Doing a little EXPERIMENT! :) 
Check out the goods - the SIMPLE Smilebox way.
Forgive me for being "behind" the times.
Sometimes I just need to be knocked in the head with a BRICK!
Creating ANOTHER one for the {ippity} release.
Enjoy a little CRAFTY GOODNESS and Sugarland Sassiness!

Love this!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design personalized with Smilebox




{Ippity} {Ippity}

6 comments:

JenMarie said...

LOOOVE this!!!

Angie Blom said...

this is a beautiful thing.. I love it 10 fold!!

Christine Pennington said...

OMG--this is AMAZING!

Pryn said...

This is MAD COOL!!! I loved every second of it!!!! When is the next one? hee hee ;)

Unknown said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.
1 Dozen (12 PAK) Duke 1 3/4 Coil Spring Trap for Bobcat and Coyote

Noelle Reese said...

It makes me smile too :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close