Playing with Grandma's Needlepoint

Hi everyone! It's Christi Snow with you here today. 
I had so much fun shopping with the new Unity Stamp Co releases that I had a hard time choosing which new stamps to use today. Finally, I decided that this precious little kit, Grandma's Needlepoint needed my inky love.


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Susan Weckesser- Grandma's Needlepoint
*Authentique paper collection
*Webster's Pages trim
*corner rounder
*Sizzix die cut
*button
*flat back pearls
*StazOn jet black inkpad
*Tim Holtz distress inkpad
*watercolor pencils


This kit is so cute. I adore all these darling little stamps...




Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Susan Weckesser- Grandma's Needlepoint
*Crate Paper collection
*trim
*buttons
*Nestabilities labels die
*doily
*Basic Grey paper




{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,