KOTM Monday....Lucky to Have You!

happy Monday! It's Lisa H. here today.

I loooove the middle of the month.  
For years now, I've been sooo excited
 to get my happy mail package from Unity.

Are you a Kit of The Month subscriber???
You Should be!!!
Check it all out 
HERE!

This month kit is chuck full of season AND all occasion stamps!
Love, that!

I used this month's kit....
Lucky to Have You! to make 
2 totally different cards. 

First up...it's CAS challenge day on SCS
so I got busy adding a little stitching to my card.
I just love what a little zig zag can do to a card. 


and this sentiment is poking fun at getting old
(kind of a theme lately....have you seen this image by ippity?) 
HA!
I thought the cars were a bit masculine. 

Then I couldn't pass up using this sentiment...
it's one of my faves and something I remind myself
ALL.THE.TIME.
when things get a little rocky!
I used fun and uplifting colors for this. 

I'm over the moon with the raindrop background stamp included 
in this kit.....pretty cute!

Run on over to the Unity Site and sign up today, 
if you aren't a member. 

If you are already....get busy creating something with this kit
or any other kit for this month's 
KOM Sketch Challenge. 


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,