{ippity} and a recipe!

Good Morning!

Brooke here...
bringing you some {ippity}goodness
this Tuesday morning...

I have a project to share
that features one of the
BRAND NEW {ippity} stamps
that will be RELEASING on FEB. 9th!!


MY KITCHEN TO YOURS

Be sure to CLICK A CHICK to purchase this product off the Unity Website -
It is that simple! 
By clicking a CHICK you simply give her credit for your purchase -
it does not cost YOU anything. 
You are able to shop the Unity website for BOTH Unity Stamps,
our Co-Brands AND {ippity} -  
YOUR ENTIRE ORDER will ship directly from Unity Stamp Company!

I created a recipe card using the  My Kitchen to Yours stamps.

I often go to family events or neighborhood get togethers...
we always bring FOOD... and it is FUN to have the RECIPE on hand
to share with everyone. This is a cute way to display it alongside your dish.

Another GREAT idea would be to purchase all the SUPPLIES to make
this recipe... wrap it all UP and GIFT it to a FRIEND along with the RECIPE attached.


The ingredients and instructions are listed on the back.
I simply found this recipe online and printed it off...then
trimmed to size and attached to the back of the recipe card.

The front of the card shows the name of the dish, a photo of the food
and the prep time, cook time and serving amount.

I used Distress ink to give it a bit of color and texture.


Thanks for letting me SHARE my recipe card PROJECT...
I hope each of you have a WONDERFUL DAY!!
See you on THURSDAY FEB 9th for the RELEASE PARTY...
get ready for BRAND NEW {ippity} and some other surprises!!


{Ippity} {Ippity}