If you've procrastinated like me...

You'll appreciate this post today. It's less than a week til Valentine's Day and I came home from CHA to a note letting me know Lily has 18 kids in her class at Pre-School for Valentine cards. I'm not a fan of buying the cheap boxed character Valentines although the Hello Kitty's were looking pretty cute. So I wanted to come up with something quick and inexpensive for Lily to hand out and avoid buying candy. I remembered that I had bought some Valentine pencils for Scott when he was in grade school (Yeah he's a Freshman in High School now so I just outed myself as a crafty hoarder)

Anyway I thought the pencils paired with Valentines stamped with these adorable Bees Itty Bitty from Ippity would be cute to hand out at Lily's school.





Stamps+mini Valentines tied to pencils= Sugar Free Valentine Treats!




For quick and easy stamping I made them 3x3 in size (cut your solid cardstock at 6x3 and score at 3")  and cut all my cardstock before I started stamping. After stamping and embossing the images I used Copics to color them, some Sparkle Fluff to give the Bees some fuzz and some Stickles for the wings. I did have to use a different sentiment to be kid appropriate.



Here's the teacher's card I made ( she gets a fancier bow) Lately I've been enjoying a light patterned (like these Bitty Backgrounds) stamped in a light colored ink (blush here from Close to My heart) and then stamping my image over. I think it creates a fun background behind my stamped images.

Please head over to the Ippity page and find an Ippity chick near you to place your orders. Remember when you buy Ippity, you're supporting a fellow crafter and I think that's just the coolest thing ever!


Have a creative day!





{Ippity} {Ippity}