Happy Monday, KOTM Monday!!!!

Goodmorning Unity lovers,

It’s Monday, a very HAPPY Monday…I am here on this Monday to show you some creations with the KOTM..
Unfortunately, it’s not the KOTM Februari, it’s still on its way to me…SORRY!!!!
But I made some nice ones with the KOTM Januari!!
First a Layout.
 



I only used two colors of Distress ink; vintage photo and antique linnen.
And I could not resist my favorite stamps by Donna Downey.
 I made this one for a good friend,
Rosa, she’s a friend in good and bad times to me.
 That’s why I love her.


Of course a couple of cards with KOTM stamps.
I like the butterfly!!
And finally I met Angela, it was so great to see her, to speak to her and look her in the eyes.
It’s funny, because we e-mail a lot with each other, but it was better to really meet her.
And if that wasn’t enough, I also met Shemaine and Jessica. It was sad that we didn’t have enough time to talk. Maybe next year!!! It was great to see you!!

The CHA was great, it was so big and overwhelming, there’s only one deception, I could not buy anything…L .. and there are so many new things that I’d love to have!!! Did you see all the new stamps from Unity?? …talking about Yummie, this is real YUMMIE click here and take a look at the new stamps from Unity.
And off course when you click at the KOTM you go to the right place for information
KOTM Februari is.....YUMMIE!!!!!!
For today it’s enough, have a great week and I hope you enjoy my work


{Ippity}
 
{Ippity}