Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey it's Maria Levine here and welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!! This week our girlie is Heather Flaherty!

Here is a little something about Heather:

"Hi there! It's me, YOUR {ippity} chick, Heather Flaherty I started crafting 8 years ago while I lived overseas in Japan. Papercrafting and stamping is what I truly enjoy for "my" time in my craft room. When I discovered Unity stamps I fell in love and immediately became a KOM member. When the opportunity was presented for being an {ippity} chick, I crossed my fingers and hoped I was one of the 50 chosen. Since I do not have one style of crafting {ippity} stamps and Unity stamps fit right in with that!

I am a Mother of 2 beautiful girls, married to a wonderful man who is on his 20th year of serving in the US Navy. I am now living in the Sunny state of Florida and would love to answer any questions you might have about {ippity} stamps. Check my blog out this week, you might find some inspiration to get out your rubbah' and stamp!


The card I created today, I took it back a bit and created a criss cross card. I didn't make to many of these when they were popular but I really like them and love the Happy Are those {ippity} itty bitty sentiment.

My Blog: http://iheartippity.com"

Check out this wonderful project:



Inside:



Be sure to swing on by Heather's blog all week and leave her some love! At the end of the week she will pick one random winner for 2 Itty Bitty stamps!

Till next week!



{Ippity}{Ippity}