Get your Tickets....Hugs and Kisses

It's Lisa H. here! 
We are chuggin' right along into Feburary. 
Before we know we know it
Valentines Day will be here. 
Are you ready for the BIG day???
Want some help?

How about using the monthly KOM Sketch to jump start
your love day creativeness?

You can read all the details about this month's challenge
HERE. 
I used the sketch to pull this card together. 
I used the Layered Hearts Die-namics
as well as two Just The Ticket Die-namics
to add depth and style to my card. 

The stamps are the adorable tickets from the 
Jan. KOM....Heart and soul....



I used some Tim Holtz Distress inks to ink up those tickets.
  A button and twine
in colors to cooridnate with the
 papers (dilly dally dp by My Mind's Eye...swooon!).

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Oh, and while you're here....pop on over to
 the Unity FB page. 
and find my Random Question of the day.....
I'll pick a winner from the comments
and one lucky person will win an Itty Bitty!

Have a good one!

Photobucket



{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,