Saturday, January 28, 2012

Virtual CHA- Pretty In Pink

Christi here with you this morning for Unity's Virtual CHA celebration!
The Design Team have all been lucky enough to get to play with the new Unity Stamp Co. CHA releases. As I look over the projects that I have made in the last week, I noticed an interesting trend...I think that I have a slight obsession with using kraft and pink....


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Authentique Play in the Sun
*Unity Stamp Co. Authentique everyday, EVERYWHERE
*Marvy Uchida scallop circle punch
*Nestabilities Lacey circle
*heart doily
*Fiskars border punches
*ribbon
*flat back pearls
*MME paper collection



****************


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co Simple Stories Simple Peace, Love, Happy
*Nestabilities Labels die
*corner rounder
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Reflections bling swirls
*Prima bling rosettes
*old Target paper line
 *Pink frame from Hobby Lobby



 ****************


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Jillibean Soup Neopolitan Bisque Soup
*Marvy Uchida Oval punches
*Nestabilities Labels die
*Reflections bling
*ribbon
*old Target paper line
*Fiskars border punch


************

What is your favorite new release so far???


{Ippity} {Ippity}

5 comments:

Pam said...

Just lovely everyone! That's funny, I too used kraft and pink for my pinterest entry!! Must be a girl thing! :)

Jessica said...

Love all the fun pink creations. My favorite so far is the Neapolitan Bisque Soup. I have seen so much versatility with this set and it is hollering at me.
:O)
Jessica

swellprincipal said...

I love the Simply Peace, Love, Happy bicycle! My 10-year old niece is all about peace these days, so that would be perfect for cards for girls her age (as well as us older girls who are little inside!).

Shilo said...

Kraft is one of my favorites....goes with EVERYTHING in my opinion...I do like it with the pink though...Thanks for sharing!

Renee Aslette said...

These are all gorgeous Angela. I love the Pink Kraft Paper, but the stamps are even better!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close