a Tuesday hello...

Good Morning!

Hope your week is going swimmingly.
I'm excited to share a little 
card with you.

Based on THIS fabby new program:

For week three we have THIS amazing stamp.


Gorgeous.
This is such a beautiful passage
that makes for one inspiring image. 





I kept the card simple to let the message speak for itself.  I didn't have silver pearls, so I used some white ones and colored them with a Copic marker.  Don't have the right colored embellishment?  A Copic marker can be your best friend.

The heart was punched from patterned paper and glued to grey cardstock.  Then, I used scalloped scissors to trim around the heart.  I used the large labels Spellbinder die to create a window and popped up the patterned paper.


Supplies
stamps: SOTW (Unity Stamp Company)
cardstock: white (Georgia-Pacific), grey (Bazzill Basics)
patterned paper: Victoria Gardens (Echo Park), numbers (October Afternoon)
ink: charcoal (Colorbox)
die cuts & punches: large labels die (Spellbinders), heart punch (Martha Stewart)
other: twine (The Twinery), scallop scissors, pearls, Copic Markers


Lisa Arana
{Ippity}
{Ippity}

 

Labels: , ,