Nature Speaks Mini Album

Good afternoon.
It is Maren here.
Sharing a little mini with you.

I am a nature gal.
Love the outdoors.
It calms me.
I feel refreshed.
At home.
I often find myself photographing it on our camping/hiking adventures but rarely do anything with the pictures.
Flowers. Mushrooms. Scat {yep...I like that too}. Leaves. Animals. Rocks.

I decided to make a little album of some of my favorite nature shots and pair them with some of my favorite Unity stamps.
The chocolate and peanut butter of the crafting world, don't ya think?! :)
I used a Fancy Pants Designs Mixed Media Album.
Acrylic, felt, chipboard, canvas, mirror {yep a mirror page!}, and corrugated board.
I LOVE this album!

This album is FOR me.
It is a reminder.
A calm when things get to be too much.
When the dormancy of winter, the shortened days, and the cloud covered days get to me.

Nature Speaks.

I really think It does if we take the time to listen.















Stamps: She Did It Anyways, She Sprouted Wings, You, Embrace You, Create Today, Imagine It, Insightful Meadows

I hope that you have a peaceful Sunday.
~Maren

{Ippity}{Ippity}