KOM....sweet Kind nice Wonderful

Hello, again
and Happy Monday!
It's Lisa H.
with you again today
and this time I've got two little
ditties with the NEW Jan. KOM Sketch!
AND
I'm showing off the same sketch two different ways
with 2 different Kits.
 
You can check out this month's sketch challenge
HERE!
We've even got some inspiration up for you!
Play along...there's always a FABULOUS, FUN prize up for grabs.
PLUS....you could have your card featured on Facebook.
 
ahhhhh. now the goods.
How about this beauty of a KIT?
Heart and Soul
 

I made added a little homespun feel to
my card by mounting the flower on a tea dyed doily
AND using the beautiful Farmhouse papers by Oct. Afternoon.



Then I went a bit more simple on this one.
Keeping it a little masculine with the neutral colors.
Those spectacles make me smile.
These stamps come from last month's KOM, Dec.2011.


Thanks for checking in today.
Hope you all have a great week.
Hugs,
Lisa H.
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,