Jimmi's Sunday Favorites

Hi everyone!
It's Jimmi here today for the NEW year to share
some fabulous favorite things with you :)

here are some beautiful, amazing cards from the SCS Unity gallery:

Jennifer R


mmbc


ejkeaton


asbrewer


baileytobyjack



pinkgirl76


koolnkrafty


Jennifer R


Now let's see some other FUN favorite things...
like some of the makeup I love:

Naked 2
(Sephora has it in stock HERE)
(Naked 2 is my favorite over Naked 1...
but you still need both!  Naked 2 works for me
better because I wear black or gray 90% of the time)

Stila (In the Light)

these amazing eyeliners I can't live without:

I'm really starting to love scarves...maybe a little behind on this trend..


and now I am off to do a little relaxing on this beautiful day!
I hope it's beautiful and fabulous where you are!

JIMMI


{Ippity} {Ippity}